- LTW Designworks Pte Ltd
- Project Coordinator
- Date Listed
- 07 Jan 2019
- Job Type
- Full-time / Permanent ( Experienced / Senior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, Permanent
114 Lavender Street #05-62 CT Hub 2
- Allowance /
- $4,500 - 7,000 monthly
- Architecture / Interior Design
- Company Profile
Leading the regionaldesign scene since 1980, LTW is an international studio specialising in luxuryhospitality interiors. With a portfolio that includes the world’s top hoteliersand luxury developers, we have designed more than 100 hotels on five continentsand currently have over 20 projects in development.
Based in Singaporewith satellite offices in Beijing and Shanghai, we are passionate aboutcreating exceptional interiors that are culturally and geographically grounded,yet speak to the comfort and functionality of the luxury hospitalityexperience. We pride ourselves on our ability to adapt to different projectsand cultures, combining inspired concepts, technical proficiency and innovationto create unique design solutions.
- Job Description
Your role shall include but not limited to:
- Responsible for the day-to-day coordination with the client, consultants, contractors and project team.
- Responsible and monitor project schedule and work toward deadline.
- Monitor deliverables in each project phases and design stage.
- Worked closely with Design and FF&E team in all design phases (Phase 1 to Phase 4).
- Understand & co-ordinate contractual agreement in alignment of Client’s request.
- Assist the project team in preparing design and graphic presentations, coordinate design.
- Supervise production of documentation and specifications.
- Design meeting co-ordination.
- Attends site meetings and site/factory inspection.
- Technical & product research & review with design team.
- Flexibility in handling multiple projects.
- To lead the CAD team to accomplish given tasks and work towards deadline.
- Assist to review shop drawings accordingly to design documentation.
- Responsible, creative and work independently.
- Assist in setting up and maintaining an updated filing sytem with design documents and CAD standard.
- To support project manager on shedule & deliverables update for billing & forcast.
- Must possess relevantDiploma / Degree in Architectural or Interior Design or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in hospitalities and F&B projects.
- Professional knowledge of AutoCAD and MS Office . Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop , 3D Max and sketch up will be a plus.
- Good knowledge of drawing preparation and CAD standard, strong organizational skill and attentive to detail.
- Able to interpret specifications and layouts.
- Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Must be meticulous, a good team player and able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines and perform in a fast paced environment.
- Good communication, interpersonal, observation skills and team leader.
- Responsible and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Handled and experienced projects in all design phases. Knowledge of site work and progress would be advantages.
- PC versatility essential.
- Bilingual in English and Chinese as interaction with the Chinese clients are expected.
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Please provide your detail resume and portfolio.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.