Leading the regional design scene since 1980, LTW is aninternational studio specialising in luxury hospitality interiors. With aportfolio that includes the world’s top hoteliers and luxury developers, wehave designed more than 100 hotels on five continents and currently have over20 projects in development.
Based in Singapore with satellite offices in Beijing andShanghai, we are passionate about creating exceptional interiors that areculturally and geographically grounded, yet speak to the comfort andfunctionality of the luxury hospitality experience. We pride ourselves on ourability to adapt to different projects and cultures, combining inspiredconcepts, technical proficiency and innovation to create unique designsolutions.
We are looking for an Interior Designer with previous experienced in luxury hospitality projects. The candidate must also have experienced on the followings:
- Responsible for all design matters including FFE, space planning, details, 2D & 3D on assigned projects.
- Work closely with Project Directors, Senior Designers to ensure designs are in accordance to contractual and client's agreement
- Ensure that project assignments are completed within the given deadline
- Work closely with project team members, consultants and clients
- Assist in coordination and liaise with client and consultants when the need arises.
- Preparation of full presentation package including tender and construction documentation on assigned areas.
- Must possess relevant Diploma / Degree in Architectural or Interior Design
- Experience in hotel designing would be an advantage
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience especially in conceptual and detailed designing
- Highly motivated and able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Must be able to work well in team structures, under tight deadlines & heavy workload
- Proactive and excellent in problem solving
- Professional knowledge of AutoCad, 3D Max, Sketch Up, Adobe Photoshop and MS Office (Powerpoint)
- Good understanding of design (composition, planning, materials, details, furniture and fixtures)
- Able to handle full sets of tender & construction drawings
- Able to interpret specifications and layouts
- Good communication, interpersonal and observation skills
- Fluency in English and Chinese as interaction with the Chinese clients are expected
- May be required to travel to attend project and coordination meetings
- Those who require a work pass need not apply.
Kindly attached a detail resume and portfolio. Only shortlisted applicant will be notified.