Littlefires connects the world’s digital health companies with wearables and home medical devices with a single API. Through our SAAS platform, health and wellness providers can easily connect to their patients' wearables (e.g. apple watch, home glucometer), and together take action based on everyday health data.
We want to create a world where everyone can become healthier in a way that makes sense for them, where lifestyle-driven diseases are eliminated and people can be cared for in the comfort of their home.
We are backed by Entrepreneur First, a London-based talent investor that is backed by Stripe's Collison Brothers, LinkedIn's Reid Hoffman, and supported by SG Innovate.
You will build our product together with experienced engineers who have worked in the world's top tech companies.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Design and develop new features for our SaaS digital health product
- Contribute to internal developer tooling and product testing
- Implement integrations for wearables and home medical devices
- Pick your favourite or a mix of them: we offer roles across frontend, backend, algorithms, devops, and reliability
Learning Outcomes & Objectives
- Learn how to collaborate and write clean and efficient code that is production ready
- Gain experience with system design - how to build and scale services for a global audience
- Figure out which areas of software engineering you want to work in
- You care about health and wellness
- Learning is a top priority for you; impact is a close second
- Independent and self-motivated, ability to decompose problems and troubleshoot them
- Proficient with one or more general purpose programming languages (e.g. Python, JS/TS, etc.)
- Knowledge about relational databases and version control