Lion Global Investors, a member of the Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited (OCBC) Group, is one of the largest asset management companies in Southeast Asia, with group assets under management of S$63.9 billion (US$46.2 billion) as at 30 September 2020.
Established since 1986, we are uniquely positioned to provide Asian equities and fixed income strategies and funds to both institutional and retail investors.
The selected candidate will support the Trade & Database Services team within the Operations Division.
- Process daily injection/withdrawal and other transactions in the back office system
- Process margin calls and sweeps requests
- Process funds’ monthly funds invoices and entries
- Investigate and adjust cash break entries
- Attend to service providers, fund managers or internal queries
- Assist in process improvements and automation projects
- Assist in audit documentation requests
- Perform ad-hoc and administrative duties assigned by the manager
- University Degree in Business/Finance/Accounting
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Meticulous individual
- Independent and fast learner
- Good interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Can commit at least 6 months or 1 year