We are a team of young and focused individuals who are constantly improving ourselves and grooming fresh individuals to excel in our line of work. Equipped with the latest, up-to-date platform and strategies, we are able to increase our work efficacy and achieve the best results possible in this challenging environment. We believe that success also comprises good societal responsibility and positive character values. Therefore, we came up and adhere strongly to our core values: Go Above and Beyond, Be Intentional and Driven, Pass It Forward, Strive for Breakthrough.
At League Advisors, we firmly believe that unity is strength. We pride ourselves in setting a conducive and friendly environment, to foster teamwork and camaraderie. With a team of experienced partners, we value mutual learning and working in hand to achieve difficult yet achievable goals. We are always taking pride in our strides and celebrate all success achieved. While working hard is imperative, we do not forget to relax, have fun and enjoy life.
League Advisors - A culture, beliefs, and environment that sets us apart from the rest.
- Manage the full recruitment process and ensure efficient and effective placement of hires
- Actively source for candidates and screen CVs/profiles for suitability of the relevant positions
- Contact job applicants to inform them of their application status and schedule interviews
- Conduct interviews with potential candidates and shortlist recommended candidates to senior management
- Facilitate the on-boarding process of new hires
- Manage the relevant hiring platforms used by the organisation
- At least a full certificate in GCE ‘A’ Level/Local Polytechnic Diploma/University Degree
- Diploma/Degree in Human Resource Management, Business-related courses, or any other relevant field of study is preferred
- Experience in talent acquisition is preferred
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply as training will be provided
- Internally driven and possess good communication skills
- Flexible timing
- Base Salary between $800 - $1,500 (Additional incentives and commission included)
- 5-minute walk from Paya Lebar MRT
- Full-time position also available
Related Job Searches:
Talent Acquisition Executive