NTUC Enterprise is the holding entity and single largest shareholder of the NTUC Social Enterprises. NTUC Enterprise aims to create a greater social force to do good by harnessing the capabilities of the social enterprises to meet pressing social needs in areas like health and eldercare, childcare, daily essentials, cooked food and financial services. Serving over two million customers, NTUC Enterprise wants to enable and empower all in Singapore to live better and more meaningful lives.
Kopitiam, a household name in the F&B sector is the latest addition to our family of NTUC Social Enterprises.
As the Strategy & Transformation (S&T) officer, he / she will work closely with the Food Services Leadership Team to drive the strategy and transformation agenda across Fairprice Group. The role would report into the Food Services S&T Business Partner and will have a unique opportunity to lead the development of the overarching Everything Food (EF) strategy, drive transformation programmes, and work closely with the strategy counterparts in the business units (BUs) to ensure that strategies are aligned. The role will help to accelerate the next phase of growth and drive value creation in the new normal. This would include the prioritization of strategic initiatives, as well as be a key thought leader in discussions and negotiations with senior business leaders to generate buy-in for the longer-term strategy. The role will take charge of the corporate planning process for Food Service BU (FS) with alignment to the wider FPG corporate planning work.
As part of strategy development, the role will need to keep pace with market and business trends, and the operating landscape and implement strategies to ensure the Company achieves its short- and long-term growth goals. This will include development of plans to mitigate and/ or leverage risks and opportunities. Specifically, the key responsibilities of the role include:
- Driving large scale transformation programmes in FS and FPG
- Providing strategic thought leadership and driving corporate planning to support business growth objectives.
- Identifying, developing and driving longer-term strategies and initiatives that will result in value creation.
- Leading critical specific initiatives at FS or across the business units.
- Working across the other Strategy and Transformation units and Business Units to develop effective strategies and drive change
- Adding personal insights, galvanizing discussions and debates across the organisation on key strategic issues, generating ideas and creative frameworks and - using a combination of facts, judgment and personal impact - building credibility and influencing outcomes.
- Supporting strategy development and execution teams in the Business Units as a credible, trusted advisor and internal consulting resource with senior stakeholders.
- Navigates uncertainty
- Leads courageously
- Collaborates broadly and well with senior stakeholders
- Lead without authority, mobilising middle managers and willing to roll up sleeve to get the job done
- Resilience & Tenacity, able to spring back from setbacks
- Customer focus
- Drives growth
Related Job Searches:
Kopitiam Investment Pte Ltd
Senior Specialist - Strategy & Transformation, Food Services FairPrice Group
Marketing / Public Relations