NTUC Enterprise is the holding entity and single largest shareholder of the NTUC Social Enterprises. NTUC Enterprise aims to create a greater social force to do good by harnessing the capabilities of the social enterprises to meet pressing social needs in areas like health and eldercare, childcare, daily essentials, cooked food and financial services. Serving over two million customers, NTUC Enterprise wants to enable and empower all in Singapore to live better and more meaningful lives.
Kopitiam, a household name in the F&B sector is the latest addition to our family of NTUC Social Enterprises.
We have positions for Sales Ambassadors to be part of a new and innovative blended retail concept which will be launched in middle of 2020. The successful applicants will be cross-trained to be competent in F&B and store operations and customer experience management, and will be pioneers of a new cohort of service professionals.
Sales ambassadors are the key touchpoint for customers as they strive to create a pleasant and engaging customer experience that ultimately results in satisfaction through sales. Sales ambassadors have to be good multi-taskers taking care of merchandising, cashiering, administration, selling and upselling, and basic inventory and stock taking.
- Sales ambassadors have to be good multi-taskers taking care of merchandising, cashiering, administration, selling and upselling, and basic inventory and stock taking.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in retail (F&B experience is good to have but not mandatory)
- Track record of good customer service
- Able to work on rotating shifts
- Proficient in English and one other language
- Adaptable and open to trying new things
- Team player
- Constantly presents and projects professionalism in terms of store upkeep and personal grooming