NTUC Enterprise is the holding entity and single largest shareholder of the NTUC Social Enterprises. NTUC Enterprise aims to create a greater social force to do good by harnessing the capabilities of the social enterprises to meet pressing social needs in areas like health and eldercare, childcare, daily essentials, cooked food and financial services. Serving over two million customers, NTUC Enterprise wants to enable and empower all in Singapore to live better and more meaningful lives.
Kopitiam, a household name in the F&B sector is the latest addition to our family of NTUC Social Enterprises.
Reporting to the Head of Operations (Variable Division), the Operations Manager will assist the Division Head in managing more than 30 food courts across the island. On top of day-to-day business matters covering a broad range of responsibilities including hygiene, compliance to legislation, tenant relations and outlet vibrancy, the incumbent will also take the lead on repair, maintenance and also be involved in major renovation projects (such as our high-tech Kopitech outlet recently opened at Funan Mall).
- Maintains overview of status of all outlets in terms of business performance, staffing matters, compliance issues and leases relating to both tenant and landlords
- Co-audits outlets together with Hygiene and Service Quality team to ensure that customers experience a high quality of service, hygiene and food quality at outlets
- Helps to keep outlets in the good condition by overseeing regular maintenance, managing facelifts and/or major renovation together with project team
- Support Division Head with administration (Purchase Requisitions etc), regular reporting and outlet performance reviews
- Diploma preferably in business administration, F&B, Hospitality or related field
- Fluent in English and one other local language
- Basic computer literacy including MS Word and Excel
- Good knowledge of WSHA, HACCP & MUIS regulations will be an advantage
- Action oriented; committed and reliable
- Takes initiative to solve issues or offer alternatives