NTUC Enterprise is the holding entity and single largest shareholder of the NTUC Social Enterprises. NTUC Enterprise aims to create a greater social force to do good by harnessing the capabilities of the social enterprises to meet pressing social needs in areas like health and eldercare, childcare, daily essentials, cooked food and financial services. Serving over two million customers, NTUC Enterprise wants to enable and empower all in Singapore to live better and more meaningful lives.
Kopitiam, a household name in the F&B sector is the latest addition to our family of NTUC Social Enterprises.
- Preparation of different chinese dim sum and pastry
- Check the quality and quality control of all the foods items to meet the food safety standards.
- Maintaining cleanliness of workplace
- Able to cope with the food production environment
- Assist in other ad hoc duties when required
*Attached Food Hygiene cert will be an added advantage (or the training will be provided)
Location: near Tai Seng MRT