MUZART Art Learning Centre was established in 2009 and has since won multiple awards including the Asia Pacific Top Excellence Brand. It provides professional art courses and has currently boast over 30 outlets and 5000 students. The class consist of a variety of art, including sketches, comics, art, oil painting, painting, clay sculpture, and so on.
Founded on a vision and mission of excellence and dedication, Muzart Art Learning Centre strives to cultivate future leaders on an international art academic platform imparting professional art education. As young minds absorb knowledge like sponges, the institution assists and develops their eager natures through creative, intellectual, psychological, and aesthetic aspects, in addition to accentuating their cores with artistic principles and values.
Courses and programmes are integrated with both scientific and geographical knowledge of drawing, hence allowing a complete and diverse learning spectrum of painting, comic drawing, sketching, clay sculpting, and more.
Our Motto - “We believe everyone can be creative”
- Oversee the daily operations including opening and closing of the centre
- Work towards achieving service excellence and to meet centre targets and key performance indicators
- Be the forefront in managing customers’ enquiries and expectations
- Handle student registration, payment, class scheduling and attendance
- Drive student enrolment by promoting the key features and benefits of MuzArt art programmes and workshops
- Assist and support in the Company events and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) projects
- Work closely with teachers to understand the progress of the students in class
- Develop good relationships with parents and update them on their children’s learning progress
- Ensure the safety and appropriate behaviour of students at the learning centre
- Conduct regular inspection to ensure classrooms are in good working condition
- Perform any other ad-hoc projects or duties that may be assigned time to time
- O-Level or Diploma Holder
- Those without relevant certificate/ experience but has great enthusiasm and willingness to learn are welcome to apply
- Highly motivated, sales driven and result oriented
- Pro-active, meticulous and able to work independently
- Excellent organization and time management capabilities
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Able to work on both weekends
- Work Location at Jurong East (accessible by MRT)