- KeyReply Pte. Ltd.
- Data Scientist (Internship)
- Date Listed
- 22 Apr 2019
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start, For At Least 3 Months
- Location Name
Unit 16-05, 150 Beach Road, The Gateway West, Singapore 189720
- Allowance /
- $1,000 - 1,500 monthly
- Banking / Finance
- Company Profile
KeyReply is an AI company that specializes in virtual assistants and chat automation for enterprises to engage both internal and external customers. Our chatbots can be deployed on platforms like Facebook Messenger, website, SMS, mobile apps and more. We are also partnering with leading tech giants such as Facebook, IBM and Cisco.
KeyReply is involved across all stages of the execution of successful partnerships with top-tier companies- from identifying the right partners, proposing exciting partnership angles, negotiating mutually beneficial terms and executing with a strong focus on analytics and user experience.
At KeyReply, we're looking for a sharp, driven and autonomy-loving team member to join our team to further build our unique artificial intelligence and chat automation solution to enterprises and governments who believe in investing in the future.
KeyReply is already a brand in the market, with customers ranging from the government of Singapore to clients in e-commerce, insurance, pharmaceuticals and publishing, among others. You will be joining our core team to shape and ship our product to more customers in the region and beyond.
- Job Description
NLP Data Scientist
Looking for local strong Natural Language Processing (NLP) candidates to join my clients research & development team. NLP areas' such as information extraction, named entity recognition, record linkage, name harmonization, key phrase extraction / summarization area.
The successful candidate should have significant experience in the following areas:
- Master or Ph.D, research direction is Natural Language Processing
- Permanent Residency or Citizenhip is required for this position.
- Deep understanding in at least 3 of the following: Sentiment Analysis, Entity Extraction & Natural Language Understanding.
- Strong knowledge on deep learning for NLP
- NLP such as information extraction, named entity recognition, record linkage, name harmonization, key phrase extraction / summarization area.
- Proficiency with common used programming languages such as C, C++, Python, Java and R
The successful candidate will also have the following attributes:
- Singaporean Native/Citizenship or Permanent Resident
- Leadership, ownership and good work ethics
- Discipline and an attention to details
- Proficiency in both English & Chinese is a Plus
Please apply for this position by filling out our online Employment Application Form here: https://bit.ly/2FsKfh8
Please do email a copy of your updated profile to .
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.