Kent Ridge Health is a leading AI-driven health tech company. We are building platforms inspired by people who experienced the same healthcare issues you do. Our core platform is an intelligent healthcare platform modelled after the successful US-based PCMH Healthcare Model. We believe that healthcare should be simple, transparent and seamless.
What you will do?
- Contribute to corporate finance discussions, due diligence process and liaise with various stakeholders
- Contribute to development of company strategy across all areas of the business, providing financial analysis and guidance on all activities, plans, targets and business drivers.
- Work with cross functional teams to execute business strategies and action plans
The role is based in Singapore, with stakeholders based in 5 countries.
Qualities/Requirements you should have:
- Currently studying/Received a Diploma or Degree in Accountancy, Finance or equivalent
- Positive attitude, strong desire to learn and solution-oriented
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and energetic environment
- Communicate well
- Strong command in written English
- Good computer literacy
- Ability to multi-task
- An interest in Healthtech and Healthcare
- Extra points if you've expertise in valuation, financial analysis and modelling skills
During your time here, you will be not be treated like an intern but instead a full-time team member. You will be given projects that actually has value, meaning you would not be spending your internship printing and answering calls. This is a unique opportunity to join a business that has both existing market leadership and undergoing exponential growth in the region.
Hiring period: Dec 2019 to March 2020
- Able to start in January 2020 and commit for at least 7 weeks to 6 months