Passionate about energy? Interested in tech? Come work for Kayrros, a fast-growing start-up headquartered in the heart of Paris!
At Kayrros, our team of energy experts and tech wizards are working to uncover new insights on the global energy market. We employ innovative technologies, like satellite imagery processing and artificial intelligence, to capture and analyse data across the energy sector.
By working for Kayrros, you will join a fun, energetic team of people, with diverse professional backgrounds—from data science and petroleum engineering to sales and marketing—and over 15 different nationalities and 10 spoken languages. Our team is headquartered at WeWork in Paris, with offices in New York, Houston, London, and Singapore.
In September 2018, Kayrros is pleased to announce that we have secured Series B funding of €21M.
Your responsibilities are :
- Understand energy markets data
- Formulate problems in light of available data and value of information
- Interact with clients to gather feedback and integrate it to the models
- Continuously provide ideas to improve products
- Writing and reporting on the Asian energy market using Kayrros analytics with a focus on China
- Researching and gathering of market intelligence
The ideal candidate
- You are looking for a six-month full time internship starting asap
- You have a deep understanding of the energy and/or O&G sector
- You are dynamic, curious, eager to learn about the energy industry, machine learning and artificial intelligence
- You can communicate clearly in English and Chinese, including with non-technical people
- Strong proficiency to read and write in Chinese is mandatory
Upon completion of 6 months internship, the candidate will be considered for conversion into a full time permanent position.