- Jump Eat Cry Maternity
- Marketing Intern
- Date Listed
- 13 Mar 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start, For At Least 3 Months
100G Pasir Panjang Road Interlocal Centre
- Allowance /
- $800 - 1,000 monthly
- Marketing / PR
- Retail / F&B / Service
- Company Profile
The Jump Eat Cry story began from a dream to build the confidence of the modern expecting mother with a beautiful and elegant wardrobe. Mothers of today are no longer like that of the previous generation. Having to deal with not only taking care of their child but also with the increased needs of today's society, the twenty-first century mother can only be an inspiration to all.
- Job Description
We are currently expanding our team and looking for driven, highly motivated and entrepreneurial individuals to join us! We value that our teammates are proactive, independent, passionate and above all else fearless.
You will be assisting with conceptualising and planning out marketing strategies that go in line with Jump Eat Cry's branding to engage and entice customers. You will be creating content for the company across all marketing platforms and are required to articulate your ideas clearly across. Strategies produced has to be of the highest standard alongside the creative team.
You should have:
- Possess a Diploma/Degree in any Marketing, Mass Communication or any relevant field.
- Students are welcomed
- Able to commit at least 3 months
- Proficient on Photoshop / Illustrator / Lightroom a added plus!
- Creative in content creation and writing
- Strong problem-solving skills and an ability to think out of the box
- Flexible working style
- Able to think & work strategically and systematically
- Have good attention to detail and an eye for good composition and end product.
- A self-starter, proactive and hands-on approach.
- Able to work well independently and with a team.
- Driven and take initiative. Get things done fast!
- Able to meet strict and short deadlines
- Effective communication skills
- A good command of English
- Strong willingness to learn
- Required to work 5 days a week (Including weekends, if required)
- Only Singaporeans need apply