Jump Eat Cry is a Singapore-based e-commerce store focused on bringing fast fashion into the world of maternity wear. With its very own brand of maternity and nursing wear, Jump Eat Cry is able to create stylish and trendy outfits with new launches weekly.
The company was founded in late 2014 as an online store with the concept of styling mothers into motherhood, the brand has recently launches its first retail outlet and has since become a favourite amongst Singapore's new age mothers as the go-to choice for fashionable clothes suitable for pregnancy and breastfeeding.
As a Fashion Designer, you will be utilising your skills and have the responsibility to conceptualise ideas, keep up to the latest fashion trends and create the final product from start to end that represent the brand.
- Work closely with Director to produce new designs
- Keeping up to date with emerging fashion trends as well as general trends relating to fabrics, colours and shapes and anticipate designs that will appeal to consumers
- Creating/visualising an idea and producing a design by hand or using computer-aided design (CAD)
- Perform reports on feedback and sale data to understand customer’s needs
- Constantly sourcing for new fabrics that is suitable for customers
- Perform inspection and fitting of all samples to meet company’s specifications before and after production
- Constantly source and evaluate new factories that are suitable for the company’s production capability
- Able to travel if needed
- Provide styling advises to retail team
- Lead the visual merchandising in company’s retail store
- Diploma/Degree in Fashion or Design related discipline
- At least 1 to 3 year(s) of working experience in a related industry/role is required
- Strong computer skills including Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Word and any other CAD programs.
- Strong creative skills and able to create or manipulate patterns for printing
- Possess excellent fashion sense and market sensitivity
- Strong command of Chinese language preferred
- Good team player, highly initiative, diligent and fun-loving
- Pays attention to details and works with a positive attitude to meet deadlines
- Excellent time management skills and independent worker
- Only Singapore and Permanent Residents