- Jump Eat Cry Maternity
- Business Development Intern
- Date Listed
- 13 Jun 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start, For At Least 3 Months
100G Pasir Panjang Road
- Allowance /
- $800 - 1,000 monthly
- Design / Creative, General Management, Marketing / Public Relations
- Retail / eCommerce
- Company Profile
Jump Eat Cry is a Singapore-based e-commerce store focused on bringing fast fashion into the world of maternity wear. With its very own brand of maternity and nursing wear, Jump Eat Cry is able to create stylish and trendy outfits with new launches weekly.
The company was founded in late 2014 as an online store, the brand has grown its social reach to almost 80,000 followers and has since become a top favourite amongst Singapore's new age mothers as the go-to choice for fashionable clothes suitable for pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Job Description
As a business development associate/intern/executive, you will assist in the growth of the company through various channels both online and offline. Your responsibilities will include developing both B2B and B2C relationships to maintain and increase brand awareness throughout the region.
The responsibilities of the position will encompass aspects of growing Jump Eat Cry through various aspects.
The general outline of the position includes:
- - Exploring new sales avenues both online and offline for distribution of MOTHERCOT maternity wear
- - Set up and manage online marketplaces such as Zalora and Zilingo
- - Liaise with partners to set up collaborations and joint promotions
- - Help to grow B2B business with wholesale channels
- - Liaise with customers on event promotion sponsorships
- - Other ad-hoc duties
- Possess a Diploma/Degree in Business studies, Mass Communications or any relevant field.
- Students are welcomed
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Meticulous and well organized is a must
- Have a “No task is too small” mindset
- Flexible working style
- Able to think & work strategically and systematically
- A self-starter, proactive and hands-on approach.
- Able to work well independently and with a team.
- Driven and take initiative. Get things done fast!
- Able to meet strict and short deadlines
- A positive attitude when facing all kinds of challenges
- Effective communication skills
- A good command of English
- Good business writing skills
- Good research skills
- Strong willingness to learn
- Required to work 5 days a week (Including weekends, if required)