- Jump Eat Cry Maternity
- Marketing Intern
- Date Listed
- 13 Jun 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start, For At Least 3 Months
100G Pasir Panajng Road, Interlocal Centre
- Allowance /
- $800 - 1,000 monthly
- Art / Creative / Design / Media, Editorial / Linguist / Writing, Marketing / PR
- Retail / F&B / Service
- Company Profile
Jump Eat Cry is a Singapore-based e-commerce store focused on bringing fast fashion into the world of maternity wear. With its very own brand of maternity and nursing wear, Jump Eat Cry is able to create stylish and trendy outfits with new launches weekly.
The company was founded in late 2014 as an online store, the brand has grown its social reach to almost 80,000 followers and has since become a top favourite amongst Singapore's new age mothers as the go-to choice for fashionable clothes suitable for pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Job Description
You will be assisting with conceptualising and planning out marketing strategies that go in line with Jump Eat Cry's branding to engage and entice customers. You will be creating content for the company across all marketing platforms and are required to articulate your ideas clearly across. Strategies produced has to be of the highest standard alongside the creative team.
You should have:
- Possess a Diploma/Degree in any Marketing, Mass Communication or any relevant field.
- Students are welcomed
- Able to commit at least 3 months
- Proficient on Photoshop / Illustrator / Lightroom
- Creative in content creation and writing
- Strong problem-solving skills and an ability to think out of the box
- Flexible working style
- Able to think & work strategically and systematically
- Have good attention to detail and an eye for good composition and end product.
- A self-starter, proactive and hands-on approach.
- Cheerful and positive attitude
- Able to work well independently and with a team.
- Driven and take initiative. Get things done fast!
- Have a "no task is too small" mindset
- Able to meet strict and short deadlines
- Effective communication skills
- A good command of English
- Strong willingness to learn
- Required to work 5 days a week (Including weekends, if required)
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG or send in your CV to with the subject: "Application for Marketing Intern".
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.