- Jumo Singapore Pte Ltd
- Customer Intelligence Analyst Intern
- Date Listed
- 11 Dec 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start, For At Least 3 Months
- Allowance /
- $950 - 1,000 monthly
- Professional Services
- Information and Communications Technology
- Company Profile
Billions of people in emerging markets are coming online for the first time, most of them via mobile phones. Many have limited or no access to financial services. JUMO combines technology with data to create progressive financial choices for anyone, anywhere. We believe any individual should be able to leverage their data footprint and access financial services tailored to their needs. A blueprint for our mission does not exist and our growth trajectory is steep thus we look for exceptional people who will enhance our culture and who have the potential to have an impact now and in the future. We are motivated by an ambitious purpose and inspired by the exceptional people that we work with and we are looking for a Customer Intelligence Analyst Intern to join our Customer Intelligence team. This position will be based in Singapore and will report to the Director // Customer & Brand.
Come join us and get into the exciting world of Fintech!
- Job Description
• Support in applied customer research design and project management, market analytics and reporting, customer journey mapping and analysis
• Update and maintain tools and processes in the JUMO customer intelligence environment
a) Excellent research skills
• Conducting qualitative desk research, customer journey mapping and analysis
• Market data gathering, modelling and interpretation
b) Exceptional communication and storytelling skills
• Ability to synthesis findings in reports and present them in a way that is compelling to the audience (language, delivery, visual presentation)
c) Interpersonal and Relationship Management Skills
• Developing and maintaining strong, productive relationships with internal stakeholders.
• Co-ordinating customer-centricity internal engagement initiatives
• Being a team player, able to work individually and autonomously
d) Strategic and Tactical operational skills
• Ability to handle both big-picture thinking and day to day operations
• Able to identify appropriate tools and methodologies to improve effectiveness and efficiency of customer insight development and customer experience
• Studying towards / Completed a Bachelors/Honours or Masters, preferably in
o Business, Finance, Statistics, Economics or related commercial discipline OR
o Anthropology, Design Thinking, HCD or related qualification
• Proven ability to think ahead, engage proactively and take initiative
• Cognitive flexibility as well as multitasking
• Excellent report-writing and presentation both verbally and visually (including data visualization)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc) and Confluence.
• Experience in financial services or mobile industry would be an advantage
• Experience in analytical roles (involving customer research, customer satisfaction/ loyalty, customer experience, market research, marketing analytics, text analytics, segmentation etc.) is desirable.
- Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV to