About JTB Group
JTB was founded in 1912 and today JTB has grown to become well known branding of travel agent and the biggest travel agency in Japan, with offices in 36 countries and regions worldwide. With roots in countries around the world and deep understanding and affection for the cultures of those regions, JTB employees foster cultural exchange, telling the world about many attractions of the places in which they serve. JTB is proud to handle all aspects of the travel businesses and to provide unparalleled quality products and services to customers for the best and creating "Perfect Moment Always" to them.
Our travel business are back in demands ! Hence, we are opening more positions. Join us as a fun team to work with and learn diversely & globally.
PART A: Duties & Responsibilities
- Issue of invoices and exchange order using RATS system for daily sales
- Prepare month end account closing report at the closing period
- Prepare and process refund documentation
- Prepare exchange order for payment to suppliers/ vendors
- Manage the admission tickets orders and to maintain the stock count balance
- To perform bank in daily cash & cheque deposit
- To coordinate with HQ Finance team to ensure month end closing on schedule
- Support other office administrative duties such as submit staff claims, order of stationery, etc.
- Any other ad-hoc tasks that may be assigned by the Company from time to time
PART B: Experience & Skill-set required
- Diploma in Accounting and Finance field or Business Administration related
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Willing to work on weekends when month-end account closing
- Ability to work under tight schedules with positive working attitude
- Independent, meticulous, team player, excellent interpersonal skill, positive work attitude