Jolt Digital (https://jolt-digital.com/) was launched in Singapore in July 2018 by Sebastien Lepez (www.linkedin.com/in/seblepez). From his unique experience on both sides, client and agencies, Seb had the opportunity to observe and experience the gaps in the current agency model.
He then decided to create a new agency model that focuses on delivering higher ROI to clients thanks to technologies. Jolt Digital is a digital marketing agency that helps brands increase the performance of their digital marketing plan. We do this via humans + technologies. We leverage human expertise on digital channels to build digital strategies and execute those. We then go one step further by leveraging unique advertising technologies to increase campaigns performance exponentially. These technologies are coming from Adtech and Martech around the world and across the entire consumer journey.
Jolt Digital works with big, small brands and startups: Savencia, McCormick, Vuulr, ESSEC Business School, Ferrero, Uniqgift and more. Jolt Digital is exponentially growing by adding at least 2 new clients every month and most recently won two big FMCG accounts across APAC (Savencia and McCormick).
This job is a permanent full-time position at Jolt Digital starting ideally on 1st April 2020. You will have a unique opportunity to be part of a dynamic startup which is changing the game of an outdated industry, thanks to technology. You will create the future with us.
You will be responsible for executing some campaigns for clients across digital touch points (SEM, Social media – paid and owned, Programmatic, Influencer marketing) including unique AdTech and MarTech platforms. You will work with AdTech and MarTech partners and will develop an expertise in the technologies of the future that are revolutionizing advertising and marketing.
Jolt Digital is a startup, therefore you will work on many different things: from digital campaigns planning, buying, optimization, reporting to pitches to managing clients on a daily basis. Versatility will be part of your day to day!
You will also take part in the development of Jolt Digital through lead generation via advertising (SEM & Social) and SEO. You will be involved in presenting in pitches with clients from time to time. You will report to the Founder.
So, what’s so special about this job?
- Growth! You will have the opportunity to grow massively your knowledge. You will learn at an exponential rate compared to working at a traditional and big agency.
- This is a unique opportunity to take part in a startup that is reinventing and industry and creating a new agency model. Learn what it is to be an entrepreneur!
- It is a fun team to work with, you will never be bored with those bunch and with the variety of tasks you will handle.
- You will become an expert in all Digital marketing channels and will develop strategic and sales capabilities.
- You will work with Adtech and Martech leading companies all around the world and develop knowledge in future marketing technologies (e.g. AI, automation)
Job Success criteria:
- Lead campaigns planning and execution well and receive positive feedback from clients and media vendors
- Propose new ideas and opportunities
- Understand well digital platforms, how to use them and how to optimize campaigns
- Autonomy. Can execute campaigns on his/her own
- Be proactive in recommending campaign optimization suggestions and can come with new ideas for campaigns and for the company
- Great attention to details. Understands that a presentation or excel plan needs to be perfect and tell the right story for the client.
- Can manage client relationship on his/her own and doesn’t need to be micro-managed
- Can think strategically and write presentations aimed at clients.
- Participate in pitches for new business
Ideally you already have a previous experience in an agency on executing digital campaigns.
- Good/Strong knowledge of Google (Ad words, GDN, YT, DV360), Facebook/ Instagram. LinkedIn, Programmatic buying.
- Strong attention to details
- Able to think out of the box
- Can do attitude. Able to be hands on
- Be smart in finding new ways of doing things or bridging knowledge gaps, e.g. researching and learning on internet, asking friends, get in touch with government bodies, etc.
- Good numerate skill
- Pro-active person
- SG only