Who we are
Johnson Controls is the global leader for smart, healthy and sustainable buildings. At Johnson Controls, we’ve been making buildings smarter since 1885, and our capabilities, depth of innovation experience, and global reach have been growing ever since. Today, we offer the world’s largest portfolio of building products, technologies, software, and services; we put that portfolio to work to transform the environments where people live, work, learn and play.This is where Johnson Controls comes in, helping drive the outcomes that matter most. Through a full range of systems and digital solutions, we make your buildings smarter.
Sustainability is a top priority for our company. We committed to invest 75 percent of new product development R&D in climate-related innovation to develop sustainable products and services. We take sustainability seriously. Achieving net zero carbon emissions before 2040 is just one of our commitments to making the world a better place.
Please visit and follow Johnson Controls Pacific linkedin for recent exciting activities.
JCI Pacific Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/johnson-controls-australia-pty-ltd/
JCI APAC Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/johnson-controls-asia-pacific/
Career The Power Behind Your Mission
Digital Building - OpenBlue OpenBlue: This is How a Space Comes Alive
Diversity & Inclusion
Our dedication to diversity and inclusion starts with our values. We lead with integrity and purpose, focusing on the future and aligning with our customers’ vision for success. Our High-Performance Culture ensures that we have the best talent that is highly engaged and eager to innovate. Our D&I mission elevates each employee’s responsibility to contribute to our culture. It’s through these contributions that we’ll drive the mindsets and behaviors we need to power our customers’ missions. You have the power. You have the voice. You have the culture in your hands.
About the role:
Collaboration with our business users and other team members to understand the complete life-cycle of the Service Business Process and assist the team in designing and executing Business Process improvement & Automation Projects through coordinating the implementation of external technology provider offerings with internal external stakeholders. Required to participate in the data migration activities for SAP deployment project.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Engage with end users to study and analyze existing business process
2. Evaluate processes, identify issues and opportunities for process improvements, optimization and automation
3. Design process workflows; building, testing, and implementing RPA solutions and ensuring quality of the end deliverables
4. Create and/ or maintain process documentations related to RPA
5. Lead on-going reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies
6. Serve as a liaison between stakeholders, users and Project team
7. Participate in data migration activities for an on-going SAP Deployment Project
1. Good analytical experience and mapping of business processes
2. Excellent time management, decision making, prioritization and organizational skills
3. Strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities
4. Excellent interpersonal skills
5. Proficient in Microsoft excel
Preferably able to start ASAP and commitment of 3 months or more. Please indicate your availability when applying.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.