We are a local company with over 30 years of proven track record in providing microtunneling solutions in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong. As a growing SME with a vision to be the leading regional supplier in the next 5 years, we are also rapidly expanding our e-commerce business in both the B2C and B2B space.
If you like the idea of being a part of our pioneering team, with like-minded entrepreneurial individuals who are equally excited about seeking out new ideas, taking ownership in all that we do, and having the grit to push through the ideas to fruition and growth for the company, join us now!
Roles and Responsibilities
As an Ecommerce & Social Media Marketing Intern, you will be responsible for boosting the company's brand/product awareness and revenue, mainly through social media and ecommerce marketing.
Social Media Marketing:
• Conceptualise, design and execute digital marketing campaigns (through Facebook, Linkedin, Youtube, EDM etc.) to engage our target audience, increase brand awareness, boost traffic and achieve overall sales & marketing goals.
• Create engaging and helpful content/articles from our readers' point of view, to improve our SEO ranking.
• Plan and propose suitable video content to promote our brand/products.
• Propose weekly/monthly content calendars and distribute content across social media platforms and more.
• Track social media engagement to identify high-performing ideas and campaigns for scalability.
• Source new products to expand product range (e.g. chemicals and equipment parts for relevant industries)
• Expand market reach by setting up e-shop on 3rd party platforms (e.g. Shopee, Qoo10, Amazon, Carousell etc.)
Learning Outcomes and Objectives
• You will have the opportunity to learn and grow with an established SME with solid 30+ years of B2B track record and a rapidly expanding ecommerce presence in B2C/B2B.
• You will enjoy the flexibility of working in a close-knit team of entrepreneurial individuals where everyone is empowered to share, implement and see the growth of our ideas.
• Apart from practical skills in setting up, running and growing an ecommerce business and more, you will also get to hone your communication, negotiation and critical thinking skills while working closely with various stakeholders.
• Fully immersed in the day-to-day of a branding and marketing manager role, you will get to sharpen your marketing skills from conceptualising and creating useful content for SEO and social media, to tracking and optimising performance for future campaigns and more.
• Last but not least, we are looking for a self-motivated individual with an entrepreneurial spirit who is keen to learn and grow with an SME. Full-time position may be offered at the end of the internship.
Skills & Qualifications
• Students currently pursuing a Degree/Diploma in Marketing, Digital Communications (or related fields such as advertising). Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
• Excellent command of written and spoken English.
• Meticulous and have a flair for copywriting, proofreading and editing.
• Have a keen eye for aesthetic design and good copy.
• Basic design skills using tools like Canva, Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator.
• Resourceful, analytical and creative in problem solving.
• Team player with a can-do attitude and good communication skills .
• Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines.
• Familiar with posting on and tracking social media platforms including Facebook, Linkedin, YouTube etc.
• Proficient with web content management systems (e.g. WordPress), Google Analytics etc.