Specialising in mobile applications development, XINDOTSenvisions itself to be the future game changer in the F&B & Lifestyle field. With the successful development of the food ordering app XINDOTS, XINDOTShas continuously outdone itself in order to become one of the leading mobile application developer in Singapore.
- Strategize and plan for merchant network
· Market research· Develop strategies and business propositions to ensure targets and goals are met
· Strategize and plan for short & long term growth· Manage promotions and marketing campaigns.
· Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
· Customer relationship management· familiarize oneself with Mobile Point of Sale and other technical terms. Constantly keeping one updated with MAS regulations on E-wallet and payment solutions.
· Demonstrate and coach the merchant on our solution, solving any issues and difficulties.
Merchant Service Specialist (5 Days!)
Job Requirements: *What we need from you:
· Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills. Additional languages will be a bonus
· Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional Business Development. Degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience
· Exhibits the ability to jump from the business development to analytical side, able to demonstrate why your ideas are analytically sound.
· Be passionate, outgoing and fun-loving
*Fresh grads are strongly recommended to apply.
Salary range: $2200-$3500 per month (depend on qualification and working experience)
5 days work week, Medical & dental insurance benefit, positive and work life balance working environment.
Applicant who is interested for this position, kindly submit your detailed resume and indicate your last drawn/current salary, Expected salary and notice period.
Applicant require work pass need not apply. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.