- JBT Technology Pte Ltd
- Merchant Service Specialist
- Date Listed
- 12 Feb 2019
- Job Type
- Full-time / Permanent ( Entry Level / Junior Executive, Experienced / Senior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, Permanent
2 Shenton Way
- Allowance /
- $2,200 - 3,500 monthly
- Marketing / Public Relations
- Information and Communications Technology
- Company Profile
Specialising in mobile applications development, XINDOTSenvisions itself to be the future game changer in the F&B & Lifestyle field. With the successful development of the food ordering app XINDOTS, XINDOTShas continuously outdone itself in order to become one of the leading mobile application developer in Singapore.
- Strategize and plan for merchant network
· Market research· Develop strategies and business propositions to ensure targets and goals are met
· Strategize and plan for short & long term growth· Manage promotions and marketing campaigns.
· Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
· Customer relationship management· familiarize oneself with Mobile Point of Sale and other technical terms. Constantly keeping one updated with MAS regulations on E-wallet and payment solutions.
· Demonstrate and coach the merchant on our solution, solving any issues and difficulties.
- Job Description
Merchant Service Specialist (5 Days!)
Job Requirements: *What we need from you:
· Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills. Additional languages will be a bonus
· Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional Business Development. Degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience
· Exhibits the ability to jump from the business development to analytical side, able to demonstrate why your ideas are analytically sound.
· Be passionate, outgoing and fun-loving
*Fresh grads are strongly recommended to apply.
Salary range: $2200-$3500 per month (depend on qualification and working experience)
5 days work week, Medical & dental insurance benefit, positive and work life balance working environment.
Applicant who is interested for this position, kindly submit your detailed resume and indicate your last drawn/current salary, Expected salary and notice period.
Applicant require work pass need not apply. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Please indicate your current salary/last drawn; Expected salary and Notice Period.