Headquartered in Singapore, JGL Worldwide is a leading 3PL group helmed by a team of industry veterans with a solid foothold in South East Asia. We provide a vast selection of warehousing, air and ocean freight, local and international distribution and value-added upstream supply chain services.
With 10 offices in South East Asia and strong partnerships globally, the global network JGL Worldwide has built brings accessibility and opportunity to all our clients. With a customer-centric approach, we place top priority in listening and providing you with solutions to your supply chain.
At JGL, our tagline is “We deliver it like it’s our own”. Driven by a culture of service excellence, JGL Worldwide is ever ready to be of service to you: partnering you in your shipping, logistics and supply chain.
Role and Responsibility:
· To ensure month-end closing activities are completed within given timeline
· To ensure monthly bank reconciliation and balance sheet schedules are prepared accurately and timely
· To maintain prepayment schedule and fixed asset register
· To perform SOA reconciliation for overseas agent (for AR & AP)
· To prepare bank transfer for overseas payment
· To assist in cash flow management
· Handle GST filing and corporate tax submission
· Liaise with external auditors on audit requirements
· Any other duties and responsibilities assigned
Qualification and Experience:
1. Minimum diploma or equivalent qualification in Accounting and Finance
2. At least 4-5 years of working experience in accounting
3. Knowledge in NetSuite accounting software will be an advantage.
4. Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Outlook
Only selected candidates will be notified.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $2,800.00 - $3,500.00 per month
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.