A Wanda Sports Holdings company, IRONMAN operates a global portfolio of events that includes the IRONMAN® Triathlon Series, the IRONMAN® 70.3® Triathlon Series, 5150™ Triathlon Series, Iron Girl®, IRONKIDS®, six of nine International Triathlon Union World Triathlon Series races, road cycling events including the UCI Velothon Majors Series, mountain bike races, premier marathons and other multisport races. IRONMAN’s events, together with all other Wanda Sports Holdings events, provide more than 680,000 participants annually the benefits of endurance sports through the company’s vast offerings. The iconic IRONMAN® Series of events is the largest participation sports platform in the world. Since the inception of the IRONMAN® brand in 1978, athletes have proven that ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE® by crossing finish lines at the world’s most challenging endurance races. Beginning as a single race, IRONMAN has grown to become a global sensation with more than 260 events across 42 countries. For more information, visit www.ironman.com.
- Assist with managing of marketing & promotional collaterals (posters, flyers, brochures etc): creation, production, stock management, distribution among target audiences
- Regional marketing research, analysis & recommendations
- Assist with post event report, analysis and recommendation for further actions
- Liaise with vendors, partners and issuing of POs
- Assist in stocktake and maintain an inventory of event merchandise
- Support the Marketing Team and perform other related tasks, including office administrative tasks, if/when required
- Plan and execute assigned marketing projects
- Manage online contests and follow up with winners for prizes redemption
- Update events websites
- Planning and deployment of e-mail marketing campaigns
- Social media and community management
- Work on marketing presentations
Please send your CV to indicating 'Marketing Intern' in the subject heading.