We are one of the leading Licenced Financial Advisory Firm that has been providing financial planning services to clients for more than a decade. We provide a platform to groom and nurture talents in the area of compliance. The compliance role is to ensure that the company and its representatives conduct their business in compliance with the regulatory requirements.
- Experience a variety of challenges and have plenty of opportunities to interact with management and senior executives who will help and guide you in your compliance career.
- Exposure to the various functions of the Compliance Department and opportunity to gain knowledge on normal regulatory requirements.
Job duties include:
- Supports and assist in the implementation of the AML policy and ensure business units’ adherence to applicable AML laws and regulations in Singapore
- Assist the AML officer to carry out daily AML screening
- To conduct batch screening for clients and flag out any adverse/negative findings and etc.
- To carry out AML review on higher risk clients and provide detailed report on findings
- Conduct KYC review and completion of supporting documents
- Verify and ensure documentation is complete prior to on boarding of clients
- Other relevant ad-hoc duties or administrative tasks assigned
- Diploma in any business or finance related studies
- No working experience required (On job training provided)
- Ability to work effectively with others, be prepared to take a supportive role where required
- Keen to learn with a positive work attitude
- Ability to act with tenacity and diplomacy
- Independent, meticulous, adaptable with ability to work under pressure
- Able to start work immediately