One global hotel company. A range of leading brands. 350,000 people in nearly 100 countries. IHG is a world of opportunity waiting to happen. For you. For your career. For your ideas and imagination. We’re proud to be accredited as an Aon Global Best Employer, but it’s you that make us who we are.
Join us and we’ll be the making of you. Your future starts here!
- Assist in the compilation of research material in relation to a specific project or more generally about the hospitality industry.
- Assist in the preparation of presentations or RFP about IHG’s brands and the value proposition of IHG.
- Be responsible for putting a model together to map out and track opening of competitive new hotels throughout the Europe, Middle East Asia & Australasia region.
- Assist in preparing the STR Pipeline Database Report on a quarterly basis
- Respond to ad hoc reporting, case studies and presentations requests, as required
- Opportunities to be involved with IHG Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives, as appropriate
- Undergraduate in Business Management, Finance or Hospitality, preferably in their final year of undergrad studies
- Prior internship experience within another Hotel Management Company, Consulting and/or Real Estate advisory firms
- Interest in the Hospitality industry
- Proactive and works with a sense of purpose and urgency
- Ability to work on projects independently
- Good project management skills, organized and communicates effectively
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with an ability to flex style