ink and pixel is an independent design studio based in Singapore. We work with a variety of local and international companies and organisations to deliver creative solutions and engaging branding and marketing materials for our clients.
As part of the account servicing team, the account management intern will be given a hands-on role in supporting the account teams in servicing our clients from day one. With our diverse portfolio of clients, we create content for our clients on both traditional as well as digital platforms. The account management intern will have the opportunity to play an active role from conceptualisation, right down to execution.
Your day-to-day role will be to provide support to the account servicing team in their daily duties with tasks including creative conceptualisation, report generation and maintenance as well as supporting our new business and marketing initiatives, and general office tasks. You will be given opportunities to represent the agency in front of clients and other stakeholders in an exciting and dynamic environment.
Additional responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Supporting in the day to day operations of client accounts, working together with the team to support multiple clients simultaneously
- Conceptualising creative and effective strategies to meet specific communication needs of our clients
- Assist in the preparation and presentation of pitches for new projects
- Support in the execution of communication campaigns
- Support in the creation and production of print or digital content for clients
- Proofreading and design vetting to ensure accurate and high-quality work
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply in for the role. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.