INITIA Group sets out to find a consumer service business that is differentiated and advantaged, non-seasonal and non-cyclical. We believe in going the extra mile when serving our customers, providing them with the utmost experience during every of their visit. With a strong senior management, we possess a strong presence within the South East Asia Region.
Our salon brands include LEEKAJA Beauty Salon, Walking On Sunshine, and Civasan Singapore.
Marketing Intern in a Garden-Themed Salon and Cafe
Work location: Mandarin Gallery (nearest MRT Somerset)
Salary: $800 - $1000
Hours: 4-5 days a week, 10am - 7pm (Including 1-hour break)
- To drive brand awareness and manage all marketing activities (ex engage with KOLs)
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Conduct research and analysing data to identify and define audiences
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Provide general administrative support to the company.
- Any other assigned ad-hoc duties.
Possible conversion to Full-Time depending on work performance
- Min. Diploma/Degree in Marketing Management, Marketing Communications and Digital Marketing, or any other relevant qualifications.
- Excellent command of English, with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Korean will be an advantage.
- Committed and meticulous with a good eye for details.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google applications.
- A team player
- 3 to 6 months commitment, able to work on weekends.
- Singaporean or Permanent Resident (PR) only
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.