Supreme Components International (SCI) is a multiple award-winning worldwide distributor of high-tech electronic and LED components. With a strong and growing list of nearly 120 franchised lines, which include but are not limited to Honeywell, Philips, Kyocera, Citizen, Rubycon, Philips, and Wima, we serve global customers for varying component requirements. We now have over 12 offices in 10 countries and are continuing to expand.
We take pride in the fact that SCI is a meritocratic organization that rewards staff solely on the quality of work. We also provide extensive training to nurture talent. Are you an ambitious individual with a vision to succeed and cause ripples in the electronics industry? SCI can be the perfect launchpad if you are a passionate candidate with a dynamic mindset. We provide a platform for you to exhibit your technical know-how along with helping you hone your communication and negotiating abilities.
SCI has demonstrated exemplary financial and governance track records, which is corroborated by our recent Singapore Quality Class (SQC) certification by Enterprise SG for our adherence to internationally benchmarked quality standards. In April 2020, SCI was rated among the Top 500 companies in whole of Asia-Pacific by Financial Times magazine as well as Fastest Growing companies in Singapore by Straits Times.
We have won several awards from the Singapore government including the E50 award a record 7 times (ranked 19th in 2019), and the Singapore 1000 awards, now 11 times in a row. We are notably ranked as one of the fastest growing cash-rich firms in Singapore.
- Pre-sales for electronic sensors from a premium global brand by emails and tele-calling.
- Understand about the following products: IMU, GNSS, GPS, Gyroscope (Training provided on-the-job)
- Execute marketing plans for these franchised products and establish new customers in ASEAN & Pacific regions.
- Consistently meet and expand monthly leads pipeline.
- Contacting potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts.
- Answering questions about products or the company.
- Asking questions to understand customer requirements and close sales.
- Direct prospects to the sales team when needed.
- Enter and update customer information in the database.
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information.
- Provide above satisfactory support and service to customers.
- Undergraduate degree
- Passionate to succeed in a challenging and growth-driven environment.
- Excellent knowledge of English and preferably multi-lingual (know 1 or more regional languages)
- Ability to quickly learn and grasp about new products and technologies and describe/explain about them to prospects.
- Knowledge of MS Office suite.
Related Company Review:
Type: Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing / Manufacturing
Pros: Very successful company, Fast growing. Multiple award winning with 12 offices in 10 countries.
Cons: Fast paced, very challenging environment.