Immigration@SG LLP (IASG) is a Singapore-based immigration consultancy firm providing comprehensive immigration services to cater to the varying needs of businesses and individuals. Our team comprise of well-trained immigration professionals with up to 10 years of immigration experience in Singapore, with close working relationships with relevant government agencies.
Our in-depth knowledge of Singapore immigration laws and policies as well as extensive experience in handling a myriad of immigration cases allow the IASG team to offer our clients sound and strategic immigration advice with full compliance to the local laws and regulations. We pride ourselves on a professional and solutions-driven approach to derive swift and effective immigration solutions in a time-sensitive business landscape.
We invest time and resources into building a strong team and embed into our corporate culture a keen desire to delight our clients with excellent customer service and genuine relationships. The IASG team also consistently review and refine our internal processes and leverage on state-of-the-art technology to enhance our efficiency so as to add value to our clients to maintain their competitive edge
- Responsible for analysing individual Case Profiles and crafting strong narrative angles for Foreign Clients keen to commit long-term to Singapore via the various immigration routes
- Write clear, accurate and persuasive cover letters in a strategic lens
- Able to independently conduct industry research and keep abreast of Current Affairs
- Open to constructive feedback from both clients and managers
- Interpret creative direction and adapt points from clients into persuasive narratives
- Edit and proof work to ensure high editorial standards are met across all content outputs
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.