IDS Medical Systems (idsMED) Group is an Integrated Medical Solutions Provider of Equipment, Supplies & Services with operations in Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam. It is a member of the Fung Group (revenues of over USD24 Billion in 2014), a Hong Kong-based multinational with operations across 40 economies with over 46,000 employees. idsMED has a long-standing history and an extensive network covering over 2,000 healthcare institutions including government and private hospitals, day surgery centers, specialist and primary care clinics, laboratories and nursing homes. idsMED represents world-leading Medical brands including Philips, Maquet, Hill-rom, Smiths Medical and Belimed, providing integrated Solutions covering Marketing, Distribution, Biomedical Engineering and Clinical support. In line with our growth across Asia, we are inviting dynamic, self-motivated, caring and passionate individuals with a keen sense of responsibility and ethics, to join our Singapore team.
- Be part of project team to support hardware maintenance and software enhancements to office equipment.
- Prepare and set-up equipment required for the office.
- Provide support in the implementation and operation of all aspects of audio visual, video conference, display & presentation technologies used in the office.
- Participate in the set up and ensuring the smooth operations of events.
- Provide first level support to end user via ticketing system
- Support adhoc projects related to IT assigned by IT manager from time to time
Project requirements overview
- Takes initiatives to gain in-depth understand of business and operational needs
- Any industry certification will be advantageous
- Fluent in English.
- Pro-active, Independent, willing to learn and able to work with minimal supervision perform under pressure.
Phase(s) or major tasks which interns will be involved
- Intern will be involved in the support and enhancement of IT equipment
- Intern will be involved in IT Service Management Process
- Intern may be involved in application project discussion on planning, design and testing stage.
- Follow up with stakeholders on assigned tasks
- Update project status if any