IDS Medical Systems (idsMED) is an Integrated Medical Solutions Provider of Equipment, Supplies & Services with operations in Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Indonesia. It is a member of the Fung Group, a Hong Kong-based multinational with operations across 40 economies.
idsMED has a long-standing history and an extensive network covering over 2,000 healthcare institutions including government and private hospitals, day surgery centres, specialist and primary care clinics, laboratories and nursing homes.
idsMED represents world-leading Medical brands including Philips, Maquet, Hill-rom, Smiths Medical and Belimed, providing one-stop solutions including marketing, selling, biomedical engineering and clinical support. Leveraging on its single, regional IT platform, idsMED can also offer effective inventory management and logistics services, managing the sales to cash cycle and credit and collection process.
idsMED observes to the highest standard of service in the industry. Our distribution centre in Singapore complies with GDPMDS and our distribution service in Indonesia and the biomedical engineering team in Malaysia are both ISO9001 certified.
- Start-to-End Supply Chain Tracking
- Document Processing for Goods Receiving
- PO Creation and Good Receipt Processing
- Drive improvement in Vendor Management
- Increase efficiency in regional logistics communications
- Min Diploma/Degree in Operations/Supply Chain/Logistics Management or other relevant fields
- Takes initiatives to gain in-depth understand of business and operational needs
- Any industry certification will be advantageous
- Pro-active, Independent, willing to learn and able to work with minimal supervision perform under pressure