idsMED Group is one of the largest integrated solutions providers of medical equipment, supplies and services in Asia. idsMED Group has an extensive distribution network covering various healthcare institutions including government and private hospitals, day surgery centers, specialist and primary care clinics, laboratories and nursing homes.
idsMED Group represents world-leading medical brands, providing one-stop solution covering marketing, sales, biomedical engineering services and clinical support. Leveraging on its single, regional IT platform, idsMED Group also offers effective inventory management and logistics services. idsMED Group provides a comprehensive and one-stop solution to its customers with a focus on a number of key specialties including Intensive Care, Infection Control, Diagnostic Imaging, Cardio Vascular, O&G and Peri-Natal, Wound Management, Aesthetic, Anesthesiology, Dental, Ear-Nose-Throat, Emergency Care, Infection Control, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Geriatric Medicine, Healthcare Education, Laboratory, Medical Consumables, Medical Facility, Medical IT, Oncology, Opthalmology, Orthopedic, Patient Support System, Physio and Rehab, Primary Care, Respiratory Care, Surgical Workplace, Veterinary and Biomedical Engineering.
July 2011 marked the inception of idsMED Group, when the Fung Group acquired the Medical Consumables business from the IDS Group as a private and independently managed business. Starting with 200 employees and business in just Singapore and Malaysia, we embarked on our journey.
In line with its expansion program in the region, idsMED Group now successfully operates in 8 countries: Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan and Vietnam.
- Coordinate recruitment activities such as posting job advertisement in job portals, interview arrangements, work pass related matters, logistics arrangement for onboarding new staff (eg. Staff access pass, photos, welcome kit etc).
- Statutory contributions and submission – NS Claims, Government-paid leave claims, any other training grant.
- Responsible for the coordination and administration of employee welfare and benefit programmes such as leave administration, insurance policies renewal, medical card, staff pass, medical expense claims submission, etc.
- Verify Employee’s submitted insurance claim forms before forwarding to Insurer for processing
- Co-ordinate Training & Development programmes and Staff Welfare activities – registration, venue booking, food catering, preparation of training materials, attendance list confirmation and announcement.
- Updating of Employees’ Training Records
- Participate in HR-related projects and initiatives.
- Support and co-ordinate front office administration
- Any other tasks relating to HR, General Office and CEO’s office assigned by the Senior HR Manager from time to time.
Work Experience & Qualification
- Diploma or Degree in Business & Human Resource Management or its equivalent (Undergrad currently pursuing studies relating to HRM may apply)
- Able to commit full-time internship for a period of no less than 4 months (from September 2019)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Strong office organisation and administration skill
- Pleasant in personality
- Good communication skills
- Systematic, able to manage filing/database system efficiently
- Fluent in English / [other language], both written and spoken is an advantage
- Like to interact with People
- Diligent and show willingness to do the extra miles
- Embrace the idsMed values of Loyalty, Integrity, Balance, Care, Agility, Reliability and Entrepreneurship
- Show a genuine desire to care for others, with a Happy, Engaging, Approachable, Responsible and Trustworthy personality.