Hubble is a leading technology company focusing on the construction and engineering industry. We are on a mission to build the world’s first autonomous construction sites by automating and trading the 4M (Man, Machine, Material, Money) resources.
Our solutions help digitise all your work processes, and connect all key project stakeholders - developers, consultants, fabricators, contractors, and facility managers - onto an all-in-one platform - The Hubble Platform.
Build faster and cheaper and with the highest quality and safety standards with Hubble’s impactful technologies. Let’s transform the way we build our cities for a better tomorrow. Today. Together. For generations to come.
Visit us at www.hubble.sg to learn more for #bettercitiesoftomorrow
Who will you be working with:
If you connect with any of the description below, please apply immediately:
- Purpose driven
- Hungry, ambitions, and self-motivated
- Meritocratic, results/performance > age/bureaucracy
- Resourceful, independent, chart our own destiny
- Determined, perseverance, and hard working
- Creative, innovative, out of the box
Yes, the above is everyone of us at Hubble.
Who are we looking for:
We want to transform an aged old industry - construction. Construction impacts civilisations and countries from centuries ago but technology adoption and mindset have stayed pretty much stagnant. We are looking for a Marketing Intern who is passionate about storytelling and changing mindsets, this will be your most challenging stint yet.
What you will be doing:
Get exposed to B2B marketing in an innovative and fast-moving environment. You will collaborate on a daily basis with the marketing team, as well as with product, technology and business teams based in Singapore, Vietnam and Malaysia.
You will be resourceful, independent and have an insatiable appetite for growth. You are energetic and self-motivated who wants to build a career in B2B marketing.
You should be an excellent communicator, have excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills.
The Marketing Intern will be responsible for:
- Driving Hubble’s content strategy, and create original content, including but not limited to blog posts, press releases, case studies, and white papers.
- Utilize various analytics tools to monitor the performance of all published content, and refine the content strategy accordingly.
- Help drive and execute our social media strategy, and closely monitor its performance.
- Collaborate with various teams to create original content, proof read, and edit copy as required.
- Improve copy for our website and collaterals with regard to the audience it is reaching.
- Repurpose and integrate content for multiple channels, ensuring consistency across various content pieces.
- Maintain branding across all company touchpoints.
- Manage any events and roadshows we are involved in.
- Conceptualise visuals to support content in various channels and media.
- Support the team with ad-hoc duties.
What we need from you:
- Studying or graduated with a degree in Journalism, English, Communications or Marketing
- Exceptional writer who is able to create compelling content
- Familiarity with web and social analytics tools a plus
- Passion for creating high quality deliverables
- Organizational and time management skills to meet deadlines
What Hubble will give you:
Hubble is built by a team of talented, driven, and ambitious individuals. We do not subscribe to conventions. We do not let history and traditions dictate and limit our dreams to shape the world. We adopt the same mindset with our hiring. We are looking for the best and we want to bet on you. We will give you all the exposure and resources you need to learn and grow in the role of a Marketing Intern.
- Exposure to a diverse team from multinational backgrounds
- Exposure to an agile environment with a flat organizational hierarchy
- Opportunity to learn various analytics tools
- Opportunity to learn various analytics tools
- Opportunity to explore different career paths within Hubble
- Opportunity for a full-time role if there’s a good fit on both sides
Related Company Review:
Type: Computer Hardware Development / Information Technology
Pros: Pros: 1. Creative environment. Everyone is encouraged to speak up and challenge each other ideas in construction way. I do not feel afraid to speak up and disagree. 2. Management is very dynamic and has a clear vision to bring us forward as a team. 3. Capable people as team mates and things move fast. 4. Very flexible culture as long as you can deliver your tasks, management do not bother you with small things. Very good for people who can deliver on tasks and timeline driven. 5. People are very nice and helpful.
Cons: Cons: 1. Growing fast so many things to juggle daily and have to deal with many things that I did not have prior experience on. So need to learn on the job. 2. Workload can be intense but it is interesting work. 3. Growing company so processes are still evolving and adapting to changes in product and marketing, can be frustrating at times.