Join a team of passionate, fun and hustling Crew at an American Contemporary steakhouse.
This position requires the activities during his shift for kitchen operation from food preparation to final production. It also involves maintaining of food quality served and the waiting period for serving. It involves following closely the instruction and duties assigned by Chef de Partie/Sous Chef
- Respect job duties assigned during shift
- Exercise complete understanding of orders from Chef de Partie/Sous Chef
- Listen and understand Chef de Partie/Sous Chef’s recommendations and corrections
- Exercise personal hygiene through clean uniforms and grooming
- Work in absolute cleanliness and adhere to kitchen hygiene standard
- Report defects of kitchen equipment
- Follow procurement goods receiving SOP and storage practices
- Follow the daily production list strictly when preparing food items
- Respect the shelf life of all food production and label accordingly to Standard Operating Procedure
- Minimized wastage of goods through good practice of First In First Out
- Follow the cleaning charts to ensure cleaning and maintenance are done accordingly
- Able to prepare/cook perfectly all food items according to standard recipes
- Establish good working relations with team members
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.