Howden designs, engineers and supplies air and gas handling equipment, including industrial fans, process gas compressors and rotary heat exchangers. Established over 160 years ago as an engineering firm, Howden has grown to become a worldwide organisation with over 6,000 employees and companies in 27 countries.
Main purpose of job
- Deliver required data analytics and work programmes supporting Howden APAC in its general Sales Operations; CRM and Installed Base initiatives
- Prepare data analytic report for APAC leadership team as part of our regular commercial operating rhythm, and support ad-hoc strategic or market analysis work when needed
- Drive analytics and updates around Howden’s installed base of compressors, fans, heaters and steam turbine across the region
- Work with key internal and external stakeholders to support driving commercial rigor
1. Data analysis for sales operations across APAC:
- Provide all research and analysis on issues relevant to commercial activities in APAC using data science techniques for new built and aftermarket.
- Support interpretation of manage data for required business insights.
- Support in creating and maintaining relevant visualization dashboards / charts for monitoring purposes so as map data models to understand sales trend, funnel management, sales performance
2. Installed base / CRM
- Directly enter relevant information into CRM to ensure complete and accurate view of the installed base
- Assist in the development of relevant research and analysis around installed base completeness, coverage
- Support in tracking Performance metrics
- Perform clean-up activities related to installed base records,
- Support analysis for volume entitlement for the installed abase
- Participate and support commercial and strategic marketing operating rhythm where necessary
- Maintenance and cleaning of CRM
- Ensure data quality in CRM through regular interactions with sales team
- Monitor proper use of CRM and act as super user
- Obtain, process and delivers statistical information on the company's marketing plan
- Generation of required reports.
Skills, knowledge & behaviours
- Preferably major in Data Analytics or Marketing with good PC knowledge in MS office (Excel, Words & PowerPoint)
- Independent and self-motivated with good communication and interpersonal skill
- Demonstrate maturity, initiative, self-motivation and ability to multi-task
- Strong team player with ability to work well with other department team member
- Fluent in English speaking and writing.