- Hotel Jen Tanglin Singapore by Shangri-La
- Reservations Intern
- Date Listed
- 08 Nov 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 4 Months
1A Cuscaden Rd, Singapore 249716
- Allowance /
- $800 monthly
- Marketing / Public Relations
- Hotel and Accommodation Services
- Company Profile
About Hotel Jen
Catering to urban adventurers, the Hotel Jen brand delivers quality, comfort and value with a playful twist and friendly service. Hotel Jen embraces the love for life and travel, helping curious travellers to leave boring behind through spontaneous experiences, unpublished insights and unconventional perspectives. Launched in 2014, Hotel Jen offers 10 vibrant hotels in some of the best locations across Asia Pacific, including Singapore; Hong Kong; Beijing and Shenyang in mainland China; Manila; Penang and Johor in Malaysia; and Malé, Maldives. A number of Hotel Jen properties are in the pipeline including in Beijing and Malaysia. For more information, visit www.hoteljen.com or join the conversation on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
- Job Description
We are looking for a Reservations Intern with enthusiasm to join our team and help out with daily reservation tasks in our Sales and Marketing department. If you love to inspire others and aspire to have fun at work, you belong in our dynamic and entrepreneurial team at Hotel Jen Tanglin Singapore!
• Manage reservations based on online travel portals
• Ensure that information of guests' reservations are precisely keyed into system
• Assist head of department with other ad-hoc duties as assigned
Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Proficient in Word and Excel. Preferably able to start immediate. Entry level are welcome to apply.
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.