- Life Science Intern
- Date Listed
- 06 Apr 2019
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive, Experienced / Senior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 2 Months
- Location Name
- 71 Ayer Rajah Crescent
- Allowance /
- $800 monthly
- Sciences / Laboratory / R&D
- Company Profile
Holmusk is a fast-growing digital health company that is based in Singapore, Malaysia, UK and USA. We deliver innovative, scalable and cost-effective digital behaviour change programs that combine cutting-edge clinical research, technology and design to nudge people towards sustainable changes for better health.
We believe that technology and data science can transform the way we understand and treat chronic disease. We move fast, work at ambitious scale and take risks.
- Job Description
We are looking for a Life Science Intern to be part of a team of researchers in Alzheimer’s Disease and the development of a new evidence based platform. You will be contributing to the development of a review paper that will be published and earn authorship.
- Reading publications
- Collect all available evidence from published literature and clinical trials in an easily digestible format
- Learn how innovative research and development can be done in challenging therapeutic areas
- Other adhoc duties if required
- Diligent and hard working
- Be a Year 3 or Year 4 university student
- Be able to commit from May to at least June / July (minimum of 2 months to a maximum of 4 months)
- Only Singaporean / PRs may apply
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG. Do state your availability (start and end dates).
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.