Hogarth Worldwide is the world’s leading creative content production company. Born to make the best work brilliantly, we combine craft, insight and technology to bring creative work to life for many of the world’s most famous brands.
Founded 13 years ago, Hogarth has grown from a start-up to over 4,500 people, across 30 key cities and is now part of the WPP. Obsessively striving for better is in our DNA, it is the reason for our existence and continues to drive us forward in all that we do, making Hogarth an exciting place to work and a great place to achieve your career ambitions.
Diversity and Inclusion
Hogarth is committed to diversity and inclusion, through our ideas, our people, how we behave and conduct ourselves. Creating a truly inclusive culture at all levels of the organisation that encourages different points of view, making Hogarth not only a better company and place to work but an environment where everyone experiences connection, opportunity and a sense of belonging.
Account Management Intern (6 Months)
The Account Management Intern have to possess the dedication and desire to learn and discover more in creative production. In this role, they will support the Account Management team in delivering regional campaigns for major brands, while yearning to be a thinker, crafter and maker.
- Supports project coordination and account management internally within each disciplines (Creatives/Transcreation/Production/Post-Production) to ensure timely campaign delivery.
- Responsible for comprehensive and accurate Contact Report updates to clients/internally after meetings
- Able to work as a team and independently in producing of campaign deliverables
- Strong project management and follow-through
- Provides excellent written and verbal business-communication skills
- Strong house-keeping skills for filing purposes.
- Proven problem-solving skills with creative and critical thinking.
- Positive attitude with empathy towards all working partners
- Proficient in Microsoft Software, (Teams, Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Basic knowledge in video production (Primary to Post)
What You Will Learn
- Turning a script or board to an actual video edit
- The amount of work and coordination curating content for brands
- Crystalising ideas into actual deliverables