Hmlet is a co-living company that provides homes and custom-designed spaces to foster the lifestyles people have always wanted to live. Co-living is a modern living concept which enables individuals to come together as a community to actively collaborate and contribute to a more purposeful life.
We are looking for multiple Data Entry Operators for a short-term contract.
You will be responsible for:
- Entering data in a Google Sheet by inputting text based and numerical information from source documents
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities and check output
- Store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations
- Comply with Hmlet data integrity and security policies
You will need these skills for this role:
- Experience with MS Office or similar
- Attention to detail
- High level of integrity and confidentiality
- Excellent organisational skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.