Havas is one of the world’s largest global communications groups. Founded in 1835 in Paris, the Group employs 20,000 people in over 100 countries. Since the end of 2017, Havas Group is fully integrated into Vivendi. Havas Group is committed to being the world’s best company at creating meaningful connections between people and brands through creativity, media and innovation. Based on a client-centric model across media and creative, the Havas Group is the most integrated company in its sector. We operate with three business units (creative, media and healthcare & wellness) within our 52 Havas Villages all over the world where teams share the same premises ensuring agility and a seamless experience for clients. Further information about Havas Group is available on the company’s website: www.havasgroup.com
- Provide support for PC/MAC OSX users/ printer for immediate troubleshooting and issue identification.
- Maintain Windows Active Directory users configuration: password reset
- Maintain Windows File Storage in terms of access rights.
- Responsible for creating, deleting, password reset accounts on our webportal for Freelancers.
- Setting up of new user PC/MAC in terms of configuration and software with integration on the Windows domain
- Train new joiners to use/be comfortable with our corporate software.
Qualifications / Essentials
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or any other related field
- Experience in IT support or any other relations a plus, but no experience is welcomed
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and basic command lines
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills, ready to interact face to face with people rather than by email.
- Willing to go that extra mile to help
- A person who has a professional mindset and is proactive and punctual
- Good command of spoken and written English
- EXCEPTIONAL organized mind to prioritize tasks