Havas is one of the world's largest global communications groups. Founded in 1835 in Paris, the Group now employs 20,000 people in over 100 countries. Havas Group is committed to be the world’s best company at creating meaningful connections between people and brands through creativity, media and innovation. Havas is also the most integrated Group in its sector: the Together Strategy is implemented through Havas Villages where most creative and media teams share the same premises which increases synergies for clients and better serve their needs. Havas Group is organized into two divisions: Havas Creative Group and Havas Media Group. Havas Creative Group incorporates the Havas Worldwide network (havas.com), present in 75 countries, the Arnold micro-network (arn.com), 10 agencies in 9 countries, as well as several leading agencies including BETC and the Fullsix Group. Havas Media Group (havasmediagroup.com) is made up of three media brands, Havas Media (havasmedia.com), Arena Media (arenamedia.com) and Fullsix Media. Further information about Havas Group is available on the company’s website: www.havasgroup.com
Socialyse, the Social Media Pure Player of Havas group, is looking for an International Social Trader Intern for its trading desk team.
The Socialyse Group is present in 40 countries (US, UK, Europe, Latin America, Asia, Pacific), with +300 collaborators, including +130 social media experts, Socialyse offers to his clients strategy and management of social media campaigns for major international brands.
By being part of the team, you will :
- Be at the heart of digital issues of the day: "How to communicate better (at the right time and the right place) for a brand and engage his customers?"
- Participate in the organization of the activity of a business on an international scale with international clients & partners.
- Be in a daily contact with major partners on Social Media : Social networks (Facebook, Twitter…), buzz monitoring, social video, social listening, ads in aps, community management, strategy, etc.
- Acquire knowledge in media buying on social networks
- Be part of integrated teams in an international Group.
You will be working in team with a trader responsible for overseeing social media campaigns, the customer satisfaction and the ability to take advantage of the Socialyse offer for the success of their strategic objectives.
- Set up and optimize social media campaigns.
- Combine data analysis and client feedback to create optimization strategies and provide best solutions for clients
- Liaise with internal teams and agency partners to develop, execute and sustain successful social media campaigns.
- Create Social Media Best Practices to be used across corporate and client accounts
- Ensure social media guidelines, best practices, and process are followed by all local social media traders and give them support and expertise
Skills and experience
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Knowledge of digital and social media landscape
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Fluency in written and verbal English. Other language is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for effective communication and presentation to stakeholders, including management, marketing, creative, production, local agencies and outside vendors
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.