- Havas Media Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
- Social Media Intern
- Date Listed
- 14 Sep 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 6 Months
80 Robinson Road, #20-02 068898 Singapore
- Allowance /
- $800 monthly
- Advertising / Media
- Company Profile
Havas Media is the media division of Havas, the 6th largest advertising and communications group in the world. Headquartered in Paris, Havas Media operates across 120 markets with over 6,000 employees. Havas Media is a global media agency of record for several major brands, including Hyundai/KIA, LG Electronics, and Emirates. To find out more, please visit www.havasmedia.com
- Job Description
- Set up and optimize social media campaigns.
- Combine data analysis and client feedback to create optimization strategies and provide best solutions for clients
- Liaise with internal teams and agency partners to develop, execute and sustain successful social media campaigns.
- Create Social Media Best Practices to be used across corporate and client accounts
- Ensure social media guidelines, best practices, and process are followed by all local social media traders and give them support and expertise
Skills and experience
- Knowledge of digital and social media landscape
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Fluency in written and verbal English. Other language is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for effective communication and presentation to stakeholders, including management, marketing, creative, production, local agencies and outside vendors
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.