Graymatics has developed the industry-leading, scalable cloud platform allowing for automatic real-time indexing, analysis and classification of videos / images with a suite of search, curation, recommendation and advertising tools.
Found in the year 2011, Graymatics takes its roots from Silicon Valley with the vision and commitment to make innovative technology usable for every industry. The company is now based in Singapore along with an incorporation in India.
• You will help in the product positioning and building the go-to-market strategy for new Graymatics’ products or existing Graymatics’ products in new markets.
• Gather and organize product feedback and industry trends as input for product development.
• Analyze and track competitive threats and trends within the industry and provide Strategic evaluation
• Work with engineering in defining new product specifications, User Interface and to prioritize incoming product requests.
• Provide sales support in RFP responses as necessary or presentation customization.
• Provide research, identification and prioritization of partnership opportunities with major International and Local companies including ecommerce businesses, telecom operators and more.
• Ensure that Graymatics’ participates in all relevant tender processes (RFPs etc);
• A bachelor's degree or higher
• Excellent client management and presentation skills
• Working experience in sales/marketing role in technology firm highly desirable
• A strong understanding of Web technology (including social media), marketing strategy, product development and lead generation.
• Must be passionate & enthusiastic with a "hands on approach." A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
• Experience within the IT/Security/Retail Industry is a plus.