- Great Eastern
- Local Graduate Management Associate
- Date Listed
- 14 Sep 2018
- Job Type
- Full-time / Permanent ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Flexible Start, Permanent
- Location Name
- 1 Pickering Street #06-02A Great Eastern Centre Singapore 048659
- Allowance /
- $5,000 - 8,000 monthly
- Banking / Finance
- Company Profile
GE - a member of the OCBC group which is Singapore’s strongest bank and provides an extensive array of financial planning solutions that cater to every facet of potential clients’ needs. Being a member of the OCBC Group, our clients benefit from special tie-up facilities like bank loans, which further enhances the attractiveness of our holistic financial solutions
- Job Description
Attractive basic remuneration salary will be offered to selected qualified candidate after selection interview.
This Local Graduate Management Associate position is for local Singaporean or Singapore Permanent Resident who has graduated from the university. While your discipline or major are not important, we are looking for candidate with an open mind, a desire to succeed in life and an interest in the financial services. Embark on an exciting and informative training program! It is one of those few programs in Singapore that puts you through the rigorous environment of an entrepreneur and the financial services industry. This unique program designed to fully immerse you in the day-to day activities of our operations. The candidate will strike a balance between learning presentation skills, personal grooming and having an array of fun enjoying the in-house learning where lotsa bonding will be established between associates. The program starts with an fun-loving classroom learning about the trade and mentality behind financial services. After the initial training phases, you will be given a sense of what is it like to be a full time financial services executive. You will also be obtaining 4 CMFAS certification that will be useful for you.
Basic allowance will be granted to the successful candidates based on their qualification and past experience.
Who are we looking for:
• Meticulous individuals with strong presentation skills.
• A flair in languages and an ability to communicate with people at all levels.
• Strong integrity.
• An outgoing personality. Requirements:
• Strictly Singaporeans/Singaporean PRs only.
• Minimum age of 21 year old.• Completed NS (For male applicants)
• Without unsecured financially obligations, besides study loan