About Havas Group
Havas is one of the world's largest global communications groups. Founded in 1835 in Paris, the Group now employs 20,000 people in over 100 countries. Havas Group is committed to be the world’s best company at creating meaningful connections between people and brands through creativity, media and innovation. Havas is also the most integrated Group in its sector: the Together Strategy is implemented through Havas Villages where most creative and media teams share the same premises which increases synergies for clients and better serve their needs. Havas Group is organized into two divisions: Havas Creative Group and Havas Media Group. Havas Creative Group incorporates the Havas Worldwide network (havas.com), present in 75 countries, the Arnold micro-network (arn.com), 10 agencies in 9 countries, as well as several leading agencies including BETC and the Fullsix Group. Havas Media Group (havasmediagroup.com) is made up of three media brands, Havas Media (havasmedia.com), Arena Media (arenamedia.com) and Fullsix Media. Further information about Havas Group is available on the company’s website: www.havasgroup.com
Intern Job Description
Looking for well driven and task-oriented individuals who are interested to join us for an open internship position in our Accounts Receivable (AR) Team.
- Be part of a company with young, dedicated client service teams.
- Learn how AR is integrated in Local Finance Team (not a shared service center).
- Learn how nowadays client’s wants to be serviced in the best way in a customer centric organization.
Scope of work:
- Assist in processing high volume of client invoices.
- Scanning of client invoices.
- Filling of AR invoices and receipts. Responsible for maintaining proper records and ensuring the completeness of client invoices and receipts.
- Assist in posting high volume of vendor invoices into our system before monthly finance closing cut-off.
- Assist in other Ad-Hoc duties as assigned by Supervisor.