- HashMicro Pte Ltd
- Admin and Accounting Intern
- Date Listed
- 21 Apr 2017
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- From 19 Jun 2017, For At Least 6 Months
- Paya Lebar
- Allowance /
- $400 - 700 monthly
- Accounting / Banking / Financial, Administrative / Clerical
- Information Technology
- Company Profile
Hashmicro is a fun-loving, passionate IT & sales professionals who work alongside businesses in Singapore and organisations around the world, to help them develop a stronger cloud and digital solution to help them grow and perform their businesses.
Located at the heart of Singapore, our company is easily accessible for everyone. All of this leads to the accountability and a great work environment with fantastic clients, staffs and opportunities towards us.
- Job Description
- Assist in book keeping and perform general administrative function
- Handle and tracking of accounts mainly AP, AR & GL
- Assist in accounting transactions
- Preparing financial schedules, budget and support documents
- Preparing proposals and contracts
- Generate quotations, invoices and receipts
- Any other ad-hoc duties related to Accounting
- Any other duties assigned
We are looking for someone who has a Student pass or can apply for a WHP, see the Ministry Of Manpower website for more details.
- Good communication skills in both written, presentation and spoken forms.
- Highly effective communicator to all levels within the company and with clients.
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities.
- Creative, has initiative, and can constructively advocate on behalf of their clients internally.
- Unwavering attention to detail.
- Can quickly grasp basic toolsets and business software tools
- Is organized, detailed and process oriented
- Is highly energetic and collaborative
- Is a self-learner and starter