about half rhino
half rhino is a brand and experience consultancy. we partner with our clients in singapore and across the world to define and create brand experiences that build deeper relationships and brand love. and we have a lot of fun doing it.
at half rhino, our small but passionate team is committed to a high performance culture that enables us to consult to our clients in a creative, but organised, thoughtful and innovative manner. helping them solve their business problems through empowerment, equality and continuing development for our employees.
the graphic design intern role reports to our head of creative but works with all of our team members. you will support the business across multiple projects, getting broad exposure to a variety of clients and industries.
you will be involved in
design – there’s a lot of graphic design work – whether we’re designing a new brand, working on a pitch, designing a website, building a retail store or creating a suite of files for a food and wine festival.
pitching in - within the creative department and the broader half rhino team, creating concepts, developing presentations and presenting ideas both internally and direct to clients.
production – learn and understand materials & technique, test graphics across various media, prepares final artwork and coordinate with vendors.
you are someone with
- an eye for detail
- good written communication skills
- meticulous in his or her work
- ability to think creatively
- ability to work independently and a good team player
- highly motivated and demonstrates initiative
- Currently pursuing/enrolled in a Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Marketing or Design related technical field
- Highly proficient in Adobe Suite, especially Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Able to create both digital and print collaterals
- singaporeans or permanent residents of age 18 and above
- basic knowledge of adobe photoshop and illustrator
- knowledge of autocad and 3d design is a bonus
- minimum 3 months commitment