Want to work in a start-up where you’re surrounded by fellow hustlers? Look no further! gush is a fast-growing startup committed to making a direct impact on the lives of the next generation of homeowners by paying attention to the finest details, and we do so by introducing life-changing paint that meets every single one of our customer’s wants and needs. Our paint not only protects the home you live in, but the earth you walk on as well – we’ve made a promise to be eco-friendly every step of the way. If our mission resonates with your personal beliefs, this is the place to be!
We welcome anyone who is bold, conscious and versatile with open arms.
Never will there be a day where your opinions are not heard – we value any input, especially from individuals capable of critical thinking. We have full faith in our interns to perform their tasks and spearhead initiatives. We abide by the 15% rule, allowing every intern to explore new possibilities and gain exposure to develop skillsets. Every day is a new day at gush, and you’ll never have to face boring, routinised tasks – We want to help you achieve your own personal agenda, just as how you will in time, help gush with our goals. Be a part of our vibrant culture today!
- Conduct research on the latest Human Resource trends, sourcing methods and technology
- Have a good understanding of everyone’s roles across the various departments
- Compile and review data to provide valuable insights for key employee metrics
- Perform research tasks with a view to gathering data pertaining to industry, company and customer trends
- Assist in coordinating the entire intern management process from posting on job boards, on-boarding and subsequent off-boarding of potential interns
- Spearhead company cohesions and ensure it runs smoothly and efficiently
- Basic ad hoc design projects as assigned by department
- Self-motivated and growth-oriented individual
- Possess good communication skills and strong people agility
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Detail oriented, strong administrative and organisational skills
- Eye for design and comfortable with creative work
Passion for disruptive companies is a plus
Related Company Review:
Related Job Searches:
People and Culture (Creative) Intern
Manufacturing General / Biomedical / Pharmaceutical